Managing your accounts is a crucial part of running your business. The team here at AMR are able to help your business get to grips with your bookkeeping software. With the support of our highly qualified and certified team, we'll make sure you understand exactly how to utilise your bookkeeping software – including Sage and Xero – and pass on our expertise to help your business keep in control of your accounting obligations.
With in-depth training from one of our experts, you will have the opportunity to learn from working bookkeepers and certified accountants, who are familiar with a range of different bookkeeping software.
AMR are extremely proud to be Silver Xero Champions and have a number of team members certified with both bookkeeping and payroll. Our team can assist you with in-depth training to get the most out of Xero. We also offer Xero bookkeeping and payroll packages for businesses looking for a professional bookkeeping team with knowledge of the Xero platform.
Benefits of using Xero Accounting Software
Popular with a range of different businesses, Xero is a cloud-based software helping businesses carry out accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
Benefits of Xero accounting software include:
- Ease of use – Xero has received lots of feedback from users who have said it offers a much more user-friendly platform that is accessible to those unfamiliar with bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Collaborate with your bookkeeper – With Xero you can collaborate digitally with your bookkeeper and provide real-time informational updates that everyone can see. With a Xero account, updates can be made from any device with internet access.
- Integration with third-party apps– If your business relies on more than one software suite, you can integrate these with Xero too. Programmes which can be integrated include cash flow management and payroll software.
- Easy invoicing features – Xero makes creating professional quotes, invoices, and purchase orders easy. It can even notify you when they are opened.
Xero provides a number of benefits for accounting and bookkeeping purposes. AMR is happy to help match your business with the most suitable bookkeeping software. Our team can integrate new software into existing companies and assist in making any changes as simple as possible. Plus, we are always happy to help any answers you may have over the telephone.
Sage 50cloud Accounts Software
Sage 50cloud is a set of cloud based accountancy and payroll products developed my Sage Group and aimed at small and medium sized businesses. AMR provide expert advice and guidance on Sage50cloud accounting and payroll software products and are suitable for a variety of businesses seeking the following benefits to these systems:
- Contact your bank directly to download daily bank transactions straight into Sage
- Manage your businesses cashflow easily by seeing what you are owed, scheduling supplier payments and also creating personalised invoicing templates that can be sent out directly from Sage
- Sage50cloud is Making Tax Digital ready and allows you to file your VAT returns directly from the Sage software
- Complex businesses can make use of stock features such as stock taking, automated stock level updates that track when items are running low and create purchase orders quickly
- Full range of foreign currency functions available
- Compatible with Construction Industry Scheme return submissions and EC Sales list generation
- Compatible with Office 365, giving you access to a wide range of essential apps and financials on any device.
- Can be integrated with Outlook and other Microsoft Programmes
- Speed up customer payment processes using direct debit service from GoCardless
- Sage Group has now partnered with Microsoft and Stripe so you can send out sales invoices via email with a 'Pay Now' button. This allows customers to pay quickly via PayPal or by debit or credit card
Bookkeeping Advice from AMR Bookkeepers
Business owners juggle a variety of day-to-day tasks that can be both time consuming and complex. The bookkeeping team here at AMR are here to help ease the pressure of keeping your businesses financial tasks in good working order. We can assist you in a variety of ways, including;
- One-to-one bookkeeping advice for business owners – Assisting business owners understand their financial responsibilities, we can help advise how best to organise your company's financial records to make meeting financial responsibilities much simpler.
- Bookkeeping training for teams – For larger companies with dedicated departments handling your financial records, our professional bookkeeping training team can help consult with your team to keep your account priorities on-track.
- Software training – Our team can advise on suitable bookkeeping and accounting software and help the people using it day-to-day learn how to get the most from it.
Bookkeeping Training in Kent and London
Our team work with businesses of all sizes in the Kent and London areas, as well as further throughout the UK. Contact AMR Bookkeeping to find out more.