For expert bookkeeping in Kent and further afield, AMR Bookkeeping Solutions is the perfect partner. We work with businesses of every size, from sole traders and freelancers to small businesses and larger companies.
With the help of our efficient bookkeeping department, we can help you deal with high volumes of financial processing quickly and effectively. Our team can report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis to keep you updated on the current status of your financial accounts.
Our expertly led team combines highly-skilled bookkeepers and certified accountants who can ensure your financial processing is given to your accountant in excellent order.
Our team is experienced in all types of accounting software – including Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Free Agent - and are happy to maintain your accounting records on-site if this is more convenient.
Why choose AMR Bookeeping Solutions?
The answer is that as qualified, professional bookkeepers, we record, process and report on all the financial information that matters for your business.
- We combine the highest level of professionalism with a friendly, clear approach for all of our clients.
- Our approach is tailored to the needs of each individual client, and we build personal relationships to make sure that our clients can have complete trust in what we do.
- All of our services are provided by our team of Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualified bookkeepers, highly experienced bookkeeping experts and certified accountants.
- Each member of the team undergoes Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which keeps them right up to date with changing tax legislation.
- All our bookkeepers are accredited in leading accountancy software Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
What do clients say about AMR Bookkeeping Solutions?
Our highly respected standards mean that clients can rely on us with absolute confidence, reflected in the many glowing testimonials we receive.
"Jenny from AMR has been a great help to our company in recent months, as we moved over to using a new accounting software system. The work is always thorough, efficient, and communication is very easy."
Managing Director at CK Office Services Ltd
"Without any practical background in accounts, I found the experience and support provided by AMR to be invaluable, especially when dealing with the complex CIS returns in addition to VAT!"
Owner at Akehurst Homes Limited
"Our bookkeeper comes to our site and works in a professional and discreet manner meaning we are still able to carry on business as usual and also answer any questions we may have, I often wonder how we managed to do what we do when we didn't have them."
See more testimonials.
Ten Essential Bookkeeping Services
There are ten core bookkeeping services we provide for our clients. For some, we deliver a comprehensive range of support, for others we provide in selected areas of expertise. Our approach is always to provide exactly the services our clients require.
- Data Entry for Financial Transactions
We make sure that details of all transactions are recorded accurately, covering
- value and date of transactions
- details of whot bought from you, who sold to you
- what was bought or sold
- recording in the accounting ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
We ensure that company records match bank records by matching payments and withdrawals to bank statements.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
Our team will help you to fully record payments due to and from the business, and enter the right figures under assets and liabilities.
- Quality Control for Financial Records
We check the accuracy of financial records including any wrong entries and miskeyed information.
- Financial Reports
We help businesses on all spects of financial reporting, including:
- management accounts
- profit and loss statements
- balance sheets
- cash flow statements
- end of year accounts
Our team can provide reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterley, or annual basis to help you keep in control of your financial position.
- Filing Returns with HMRC
Tax returns can be time consuming and require all information to be accurate and supported by records. Our services leave you free to focus on your business, and include
- dealing with complex tax requirements
- optimising tax efficiency
- VAT reporting
- CIS reporting for builders and construction companies, including CIS refunds and tax relief
- online returns
- Payroll and Benefits
The task of paying staff exactly the right amount and on time can become a complicated process, which is why many companies choose to outsource payroll to bookkeepers. At AMR Bookkeeping Solutions we:
- handle complex issues on deductions and allowances
- manage staff benefits including bonuses and workplace pensions
- manage weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payroll.
- Debt Management
Getting paid on time is a major issue for cashflow, and we help businesses by chasing overdue clients and managing overdue invoices.
- Budgeting and Financial Advice
The breadth and depth of the team's experience means we are a valuable source of expert advice on budgets and cashflow, including advice on how to grow your business.
- Software Training
We help in-house teams to perform bookkeeping services by providing thorough software training for in-house teams, and by providing ongoing support.
Which businesses use AMR Bookkeeping Solutions?
We provide our professional services for clients in many different sectors including:
- Building and construction industry bookkeeping – Our team assist a variety of building firms and new build companies with their ongoing bookkeeping commitments. We successfully help construction businesses comply with the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) regulations and ensure their accounts meet the complex requirements of the scheme.
- Restaurants and Pub Bookkeepers – AMR work alongside clients operating restaurants and pubs to provide administrative support with our range of bookkeeping services.
- Property Developers – With a range of complex needs including stamp duty, capital gains tax, and day-to-day expenses, we work with property developers to help
- Small Business Bookkeeping – We work alongside a variety of independent businesses throughout the UK to provide bookkeeping support and help independent businesses deal with the financial obligations of running a business. We provide bookkeeping services to business in the architecture, consultancy, estate/property management, events, and IT industries.